We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you for information by which you can be identified when youare using this website we guarantee it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 15th April 2016. Please also read our Site Terms & Conditions.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and/or the name of your organisation and/or your job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as your postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may send you promotional emails about our new services or other information about us which we think you may find interesting.
- We may contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may send you promotional information about third parties which we think you might find interesting if you give us permission to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
If you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have agreed that we can use your personal information for direct marketing purposes you can change your mind at any time by contacting us by post or email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Please contact us:
- If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete. We will promptly correct it if it is found to be incorrect.
- If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you.